(erielack) Hornell Shops, 1951

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-04-03-05

Hornell_Shops_1951_1.jpg (image/jpeg, 1024x768 896888 bytes)
Hornell_Shops_1951_2.jpg (image/jpeg, 1024x768 1003585 bytes)
Hornell_Shops_1951_3.jpg (image/jpeg, 1024x768 854853 bytes)

A while back I mentioned having the Hornell Evening Tribune from November 26, 1951- with several articles and photos of the Erie. I have recieved permission to copy and post these - for non comercial use only- on appropriate rail related pages.

Here are three images inside the shops. Two are steam related, one diesel.

I'll post more images, and may copy some articles, as time allows-- If there is interest.

(This is posted from my DSL account - if you want to contact me directly use  dhc<at>open.org , I'll see it sooner!)

Doug Crosby
ELHS 2830

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.