Re: (erielack) Fw: The Ghost Train

Hey guys-

Wait a minute!  Wait a minute!  I've always taken Walter's stories as
gospel but let's figure this out.

The flagman, who let say started working for the railroad at age 15, was
the flagman on the Lincoln Funeral Train at 15 in 1856!  and he still works
for Tri-Rail (whatever that is).  That means he's at least 164 years.  That
must be a new record for long life???  or do we have our dates/trains mixed
up???

And I thought I was older than dirt.

- -Joe Jordan