Re: (erielack) DL&W Mystery Photo #3 - a stumper!

In a message dated 3/28/2005 6:29:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Jedalberg
writes:

bob,
Without seeing the picture, I can't make a guess. But, on the  subject of
excursion power, I rode on a trip in Oct '48, with my Dad and  Grandfather that
was powered by one of the 1100 4-6-2's. This trip went  Hob-Dover (last trip
over the Rockaway Branch)-Netcong-Andover-L&HR to  Maybrook.Back over LNE to
Portland, then cutoff  back.
Jim

Jim
Its  engine 1135.  Its a 70 degree side view but from about 15-20  foot up.
Maybrook and Warwick could both posses the appropriate props for  such a photo
angle.  Warwick wouldn't have had all the fore ground tracks,  so that puts
Maybrook back on the top of the list.

Peter S says your fan trip had 1132 on it.   :(

Bob