(erielack) Erie Diner-Parlor 2999 (long)

I'm planning to model Erie Diner-Parlor 2999 and hope that some folks may be
able to recommend picture sources or confirm information about this car,
which apparently still exists as a restaurant on the Jersey Shore.
Unfortunately, I don't live close enough that my travels would be likely to
take me to the vicinity to view the car for myself.

I have studied three pictures of this car (all of the kitchen side) in
Erie/DL&W Color Guide and have worked out the following underbody details
moving from the dining room end on the left to the kitchen end:

1)  There appears to be a charging receptacle over the middle of the left
truck
2)  Next is a battery box
3)  Then the water tank
4)  There appears to be a valve of some kind (maybe the brake valve)
dierctly to the right of the tank
5)  Then there is a smaller tank - maybe the APWS water raising tank
6)  Next is a double propane box
7)  Finally there is a battery box - though there might be a vapor regulator
next to this battery box

On the other side I'd expect to find:

Frigidaire AC Condensor
Frigidaire AC Compressor
Brake Cylinder
Service and Emergency Reservoirs
Possibly an AC charging receptacle
Likely at least one vapor regulator

However, other than guessing at the brake cylinder being likely near the
middle, I have no other idea for location.

Also, I'm guessing that the genemotor is on the dining room end suspended
from the center sill.  Based on an Erie diagram, it appears that there is a
single 35 Kw generator with Spicer drive.  One reason I hesitate to be more
certain is that the diagram book has the same information for the modernized
939-947 diners, but in looking under my NPP brass model there are two of the
smaller belt driven generators.  I realize that HO models, even brass ones,
are far from the last word on underbody arrangements, and Erie did
explicitly note several cars that had multiple generators, so I am
reasonably confident that my initial expectation is correct.

I note several vents on the roof of the kitchen side.  Are there other
rooftop appurtenances on the other side?

Can someone provide a picture or description/dimensions of the AC access
hatch on the roof?

Finally, there appears to be a slight sill under the three shortened windows
in the kitchen.  Does anyone have close-ups that can confirm.

Sorry for burning through so many electrons but I hope that since this car
is still extant and relatively accessible there might be a fair amount of
available documentation.

I'll be glad to pay for photos or can accommodate digital scans.

Thanks in advance,

Pat Foley