Re: (erielack) DL&W Mystery Photo #3 - a stumper!

In a message dated 3/28/2005 9:23:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
paultup_@_lucent.com writes:

Well, it  looks like I've found a stumper in this image. So far, we've heard
Warwick,  East Binghamton and Port Morris. I'll toss my guess in here - when I
first saw  this, it seemed to yell at me "Maybrook!" - the higher elevation
of the  photographer, the servicing facility, and a NH boxcar (OK, that's
really  stretching it, I know).

Its definitely NOT Port Morris. I think its off  line.

If it's an off-line picture, what was the excursion this engine  ran on?
Weren't the majority of DL&W off-line excursions pulled by much  larger power than
this Pacific?

Apparently not necessarily ,  especially if it was a west end  excursion, (
flat land )
This is the only thing that might suggest Binghamton, but I have my  doubts.
Maybrook would be a distinct possibility.

We are into bonus Greenstamps here.

Bob