RE: (erielack) DL&W Mystery Photo #3 - a stumper!

Well, it looks like I've found a stumper in this image. So far, we've heard Warwick, East Binghamton and Port Morris. I'll toss my guess in here - when I first saw this, it seemed to yell at me "Maybrook!" - the higher elevation of the photographer, the servicing facility, and a NH boxcar (OK, that's really stretching it, I know).

If it's an off-line picture, what was the excursion this engine ran on? Weren't the majority of DL&W off-line excursions pulled by much larger power than this Pacific?

	- Paul