Re: (erielack) DLnW MU where is it pic.

In a message dated 3/27/2005 3:14:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mikedc3_@_optonline.net writes:

Hi  all,
I just found this picture on George's site. I can't figgure out  the
location. I thought maybe Summit at the Jct. with the Gladstone branch  but
I'm not sure. It doesn't look like this today.  Notice all the  switch ties
under both tracks. There must have been two more at one time.  Anyway, it's a
neat  picture.

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/mu/dlw-mutrn-amh.jpg

Make  sure to get the entire URL if it wraps to a second  line.

MDC

MDC

South Orange yard, looking east.  Main line of M&E on the  right.

Bob