Re: (erielack) Unknown location DL&W photo, #2....

In a message dated 3/25/2005 10:15:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
paultup_@_optonline.net writes:

Doing some research, I see that the 1641  was the same engine on the railfan
trip that ran out to Pen Argyl on the  L&NE. This obviously isn't Pen Argyl
(there's no hill there), but at first  glance, it sure reminded me of the
RDG/LV/CNJ roundhouse in Bethlehem - that's  got a big hill behind it. Could that
railfan trip gone back down the L&NE  to Bethlehem, and then via L&HR from there
back to DL&W  rails?

Paul

I believe your right. Very Good,  Give your self 20 extra bonus  points. lol
  I knew those houses Looked familiar.

Bob