From: erielack-owner_@_lists.railfan.net
[mailto:erielack-owner_@_lists.railfan.net]On Behalf Of Paul R.
Tupaczewski
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 12:06 AM
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: (erielack) Mystery DL&W photo locations...

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-25-05

DL_W_1016__Jesse_Wilson_.jpg (image/jpeg, 1903x1459 803490 bytes)

Hi folks,

	I recently was looking through a collection of DL&W prints, and some
of the photos are unlabeled as to location. While some are rather obvious to
me, others are not. I'm sure to many listers, they would be obvious, so in
that vein, I'll be posting up the "mystery" photos over the next few days.
Here's the first one. For some reason, I'm thinking Newton on the Sussex
Branch; can anyone confirm or deny?

	- Paul

- --
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.