RE: (erielack)DL&W Diamond and Green Ridge Branches industries circa 1956

I notice the name Spruks (wholesale grocers) on the Diamond/ Green Ridge
branches. This must have been some family of local entrepreneurs in
Scarnton.............Anyone having toe hardcover book on the Laurel Line
will see the SPRUKS Bros. Lumber Co. as one of the companies who purchased
electricity from the L&WV as did several coal companies & others.
Just thought I'd throw this tidbit out. It's amazing how little I knew when
I worked there & all this stuff still existed - Same with the books on the
DL&W, I used to wonder 'Who is this guy Truesdale that all the oldhead
engineers talk about?'.
Regards to all,
Walter E. Smith