Re: (erielack) Diamond Branch

Bob,

The PNER days fill in the blank spaces from EL through PNER and now to D-L.
From what you've documented, much comes back to my mind. Now if we can take
what you know and what Walter knows, we're on our way to gaining good information
about the Diamond Branch.

Keep it coming Bob. Many of us will be in Scranton in October for the ELDCPS
meeting. It will be the perfect time of year to take a look at the Diamond as
it is now, learn from people like you and Walter and document whatever we can.

Thanks for the PNER side of things. This counts big time.

Rick

End of EL List Daily V3 #1595