(erielack) Kirtland, OH train show

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-19-05

DSCF2074.jpg (image/jpeg, 1280x960 477120 bytes)

Here’s a nice mug shot of all the guys busy at work at the ELHS table at
this weekend’s show in Kirtland, OH.  From left to right are – Jon, Tom,
Chris and Joe.  I’m behind the camera.  We sold a nice chunk of ELHS items
and passed out quite a few membership pamphlets.  Lots of local members
stopped by the table and chatted us up.  I won’t be back tomorrow but the
crew pictured will be there, so stop on by and say hello if you live close
enough.

Steve