Re: (erielack) Lackawanna County Rail Authority

I thought this crap rumor had been put to bed.  There is no truth to this rumor.  It appears to have originated among some of the R&N fans about a month ago.

Ken

"Gary R. Kazin" <gkazin_@_yahoo.com> wrote:
From a friend who will not be named:
> On a different but still sad note, I understand that the Reading &
> Northern Railroad will be purchasing the former Lackawanna County Rail
> Authority railroad properties. Thus, the end of the Delaware Lackawanna
> Railroad. Get your slides before the Alco's are all gone. The R&N will
> not have an Alco on their property.
>
> I will let you know the dates when I get them.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey

http://www.geocities.com/gkazin/index.html