Re: (erielack) Morristown Station

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-14-05

Morristown_Station_1914.jpg (image/jpeg, 1200x800 136319 bytes)

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Philip Martin wrote:

> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
> following URL into your web browser:
>

> http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-14-05
>
> IMG_0182.jpg (image/jpg, 3072x2048 2078023 bytes)
>
> Here's the station, circa 1914, for Glen Larimer.  The station hasn't changed; but the railroad now has catenary over it.  This is a photo I just snapped, of a historic photo, on display here
>
> Philip Martin.

Here's a smaller processed version of the above, I think it is quite a bit
more viewable.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services