Re: (erielack) DL&W/O&W in Scranton

After O&W passed, I do remember DLW operating on the O&W main from Scranton
north through the Lackawanna Valley. My aunt's house was in Dickson City (a
suburb of Scranton). Behind the back yard was the D&H main and up above, O&W.

I don't know if DLW went as far north as Carbondale on the O&W but they sure
did service the suburbs north of Scranton. CNJ was not involved.

As a kid I remember one day the O&W SWs and then the black DLW Geeps. To a
kid they looked rather sinister after seeing the grey, orange & yellow O&W SWs.

Rick