Re: (erielack) author (2)

I received the "Railroad of Hoboken and Jersey City" book by Kenneth French (published by Arcadia) for Christmas, and was very impressed.

All 127 pgs. have photos with text, with 10 pgs. devoted to the Erie, and 12 pgs. devoted to the DL&W & Hoboken.  Other chapters cover the CNJ, PRR, the Hudson and Manhattan Railroad, and 'Freight and Other Lines' which include some shots of B&O, LV and RDG.

Measuring 6-1/2"w x 9-1/4" h x 3/8"t, I thought this was a neat informative book for a list price of $19.99.

Rich Behrendt
ELHS #384