Re: (erielack) Sen Santorum and the Cutoff

That's a fair assumption, although I'm wondering what the context of his
bringing this up was?  I doubt it was a pure non sequitor.

                      Tim
                      <njmidland_@_peopl
                      epc.com>         To:     Charles_Walsh_@_Berlex.com
                                               KSmollin_@_aol.com
                      03/07/2005 04:05 cc:     bigvalleyrailroads_@_yahoogroups.com
                      PM                       DelawareLackawanna_@_yahoogroups.com
                      Please respond           erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                      to Tim                   erielack-owner_@_lists.railfan.net
                                               newjerseytransit_@_yahoogroups.com
                                               Re: (erielack) Sen Santorum and the Cutoff

>I'm curious...why was Rick Santorum was talking about rail service between
Hoboken and Scranton??

My assumption would be because he is up for re-election next year.

Tim

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com