Re: (erielack) Sen Santorum and the Cutoff

I'm curious...why was Rick Santorum was talking about rail service between
Hoboken and Scranton??

                      KSmollin_@_aol.com
                      Sent by:
                      erielack-owner_@_lists. To:     DelawareLackawanna@yahoogroups.com
                      railfan.net                   newjerseytransit_@_yahoogroups.com
                                                    bigvalleyrailroads_@_yahoogroups.com
                                                    erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                      03/07/2005 03:30 PM   cc:
                      Please respond to     Subject:
                      KSmollin                      (erielack) Sen Santorum and the Cutoff

I heard an interview this morning with Imus and Sen Santorum stated "we're
trying to put back in a rail line in from Hoboken to Scranton"
This is good news that a senator acnowledged the cutoff and it is still a
topic. Lets see what happens.