(erielack) Lackawanna Diner 470

To all:

On behalf of ELDCPS, I wish to thank all of you who have sent in donations
for the acquisition of Diner 470. Your generous donations have spoke loud and
clear that you believe in, and are willing to support what we are trying to
achieve. We want to make certain 470/770 is restored to its former glory. We are
very confident that grant funding will be available, but the difficult part is
the purchase, insuring the car, and the costs involved for transportation.

We have 8 days remaining to raise the funds, so please keep sending in your
donations!

With your help, we can make it!

Kind regards,

John Boehner, VP