(erielack) Halucinations

Yesterday somebody asked if the Erie Lackawanna was the only railroad in New Jersey; and of course the answer is yes.  It was the only railroad in New Jersey.
Somebody else mentioned the BLE ergonomics committee working on the PL 42.  I don't know why, because the Erie got cab ergonomics perfect about 160 years ago, when it put padding on the box the engineer to sits on.  That's all he needs; ask any old-time engineer.
Somebody suggested that NJ Transit paint its trains, busses and trolley cars in EL colors.  That's a very good idea; and I will support it  at the next board meeting.  I will also propose that NJT stop buying Comet cars, and from now on, purchase Stillwells instead.  That will save a lot of money because Stillwells cost much less that Comets; even the double decker Stillwells.  I'm trying to visualize them now...

Philip Martin
martinpl3_@_earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.