(erielack) RE: Caboose on Display in Village Square

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-05-05

Erie_Dunmore_retired_Florida.jpg (image/pjpeg, 790x450 119651 bytes)

When a Caboose from your favorite railroad ends up in a retirement community in Florida, you know your getting old!

  Check it iut, Here’s the photo from the “The Villages” website! The former Erie caboose looks remarkably intact almost two decades after retirement, it’s even painted in a nice coat of Caboose Red, now lettered for the “Spanish Springs Special”…  hmmm I wonder, could we see the ELHS 2041 Convention being held there? EL will celebrate its 65th birthday ya know!

Todd (ELHS 1318 ~ no AARP number... yet!)