From: Joshua K. Blay [mailto:mail_@_joshuakblay.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:26 PM
To: 'Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)'; 'El'
Subject: RE: (erielack) New Atlas HO RS3s

Just got home and figured out 1024 was on the SY branch, so it figures Atlas
would do 1023 and 1025!  Oh well, a simple number change is in the works.

Joshua
http://www.joshuakblay.com

"Those who would sacrifice a little Liberty for more Safety, deserve neither
Liberty nor Safety."  Benjamin Franklin