Re: (erielack) Lackawanna Diner 470/770 - Urgent appeal - More details

To all ELDCPS members and listers:

In addition to Paul's comments, I would like also to add that we were
promised a large donation which was going to be available to us around March 1 to
specifically cover 470. We were counting on these funds to cover what we still
owed on 470/770, and their would have been a little left over for transportation
and insurance.

We are still hoping that this donation will be made, however we have the
deadline to pay for the balance on the car March 15.

This development was of course, very unexpected. Hence our appeal for
assistance.

I will also post later on this evening more details on Convention Plans for
October.

Kind regards,

John Boehner, VP
ELDCPS