(erielack) Virtual Railroading on the Erie Lackawanna Part C

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-05-21-04

suffren.jpg (image/pjpeg, 201656 bytes)

For those you were getting tired of Moodna Viaduct, I present much needed relief in the form of the last photo. Let’s go out with a bang with “Sunrise over Suffern” (sounds like the title of a Percy Faith  song). Here we find the Phoebe Snow making a rare appearance at Hillburn yard, because of derailment at Scranton tying up all traffic. The date was forty years ago although seems like I took the shot 10 minutes ago.

A caveat: I am not the developer of the Southern Tier route for Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS), just a lowly beta tester. Jim Caggiano is the wizard behind these scenes. I just take the photos, run the trains, and railfan this great railroad.

Highball!
Walter

Free e-mail  ---> http://www.nyswths.org