Re: (erielack) Phoebe Snow tavern-lounges running over EL rails... In 2003!

The proposed project to make a kit for the tavern lounge cars got put on hold
when the mother of Ed Petras of Roller Bearing Models, Inc. in Port Jervis,
was diagnosed with cancer shortly after we started discussing things. Ed had to
put all his model work on hold while he cared for his mom during the year and
a half she battled the disease. Ed also had a couple of art restoration
projects which had to take be completed so things never got much past the
discussion stage. I bid off the run to Port Jervis in mid June of 2002 just a week
before Mrs. Petras passed away which made communicating with Ed more difficult.

In the interim list list member Matt Klemchalk took things into his hands and
set about trying to pick up where Ed left off. Unfortunately, Matt graduated
from Stevens Institute and landed a nice job with Railroad Construction
Company shortly after starting on things and hasn't had the time to pursue it
further.

I recently got bumped an wound up back on an assignment which takes me to
Port Jervis Saturdays and have begun talking to Ed about things again. He is now
back fulltime with Roller Bearing Models and would be more than willing to do
the pattern and casting work for the observation end if someone could do the
sides.

Al Holleuffer