From: STEVEZ10_@_aol.com [mailto:STEVEZ10@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 4:43 PM
To: paultup_@_lucent.com; todd.hollritt@attws.com; erielack@railfan.net
Subject: Re: (erielack) NJT "Aqua" Train - and how did EL handle this?

It almost seems like the old Mu's/E8's/U-34's never had problems with this. I would think the U-34's didn't have any problems because they were so heavy and had a tremendous amount of traction effort. The ALP-44's were built too light so they had problems pulling......
The DL&W Mu's must have been heavier then the Arrow Mu;s too.......Did they have sand??