(erielack) Thanksgiving Lackawanna style

If you haven't visited the ELDCPS website in a while, take a look at the
special Lackawanna Railroad Thanksgiving Menu posted there
(http://www.eldcps.org).  The choices for the day were turkey with nut sauce
or baked ham, shrimp cocktail, salad, green beans, Krusty Korn Kobs, fresh
baked pumpkin pie or ice cream for dessert, all for $2.75.  Based on the type
style and liquor pricing I believe this menu was from 1958 or 1959.  This is
the first special holiday menu from the Erie, DL&W or EL I have found.  Does
anyone know of any others?  Did anyone ever travel on the EL or the Erie or
the DL&W on a holiday?

Tim

End of EL List Daily V3 #1108