RE: (erielack) syracuse rdc's

When I rode in them on the Port Jervis service there were no on train
facilities on the RDC's. The one hour run from Suffern to PJ I guess
MNRR felt they weren't needed. Or Orange county didn't press it (they
subsidized them). With facilities on the connecting NJT train one had to
remember to go before the transfer. The layover was 3-5 minutes, no time
to scramble to a local business and back. A few Hoboken originating
drunks were 'first off' at a few stations, they were observed 'watering
the weeds around the signposts', not that I chose to have this
priveledge.

Mike

End of EL List Daily V3 #1103