RE: (erielack) The Diamond

I've received my copy of The Diamond and was quite impressed to see the DL&W
content in this issue.  Bob Bahrs article on the company photographers
provides an interesting perspective on the men who documented the
infrastructure of the Lackawanna.  At first, I didn't think that the topic
would be too interesting, but found myself reading the article in depth.
Thank you Bob, for contributing another quality article that preserves the
history of the DL&W for those yet to come.

Tom Schmieder

>From: "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com>
>To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
>Subject: RE: (erielack) The Diamond
>Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:05:02 -0500
>
>I will also add my compliments on the new Diamond - the articles were all
>top-shelf, particularly Bob Bahrs' DL&W photographers article. At first, I
>thought this article would be kind of dry and boring, but it really turned
>out to be quite interesting, and I learned quite a bit from it!
>
>Kudos to all involved!
>
>	- Paul

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

End of EL List Daily V3 #1100