(erielack) GRANTON JUNCTION DIAGRAM

Grettings!Can anyone help me with trying to get an idea of the track layout
at Granton Junction in North Bergen, during the days of passenger service on
both railroads? (basically pre-1960)I can only get a basic idea of the track
layout from the Erie and Susquehanna Morning Sun books.Thanks in
advance,Ralph HeissS. Plainfield, NJ

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the
intended recipient be advised that you have received this e-mail
in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The statement and
opinions expressed in this mail message are those of the writer,
and do not necessarily represent those of DVC Worldwide.