(erielack) Thanks To The Contributors

Dear List,
       I would like to thank all of you that were contributors in the latest
issue of The Diamond and the great job you did.
       If there is anyone on this mailing list that doesn't belong to the
ELHS, I'd encourage you to join so that you also may share in the great
information brought forth in both ELHS publications.
       As a railfan and modeler I have really benefited from the prototype
and modeling information that has been presented by the ELHS.

Regards,
       Rick Fleischer - Cortland, Oh.