Re: (erielack) Photos of Sherburne, NY industries?

Art:

Have a look here, modern day views, don't know if this helps or not.
I'm sure there are some others here who could be able to help, and there's
also a book coming out on the UT side in the not too distant future, I think!

http://www.joshuakblay.com/sherburne.html

- --
Joshua
http://www.joshuakblay.com