Re: (erielack) decals

Joe,
I don't know of any decals produced for the Grey E-L cars. In N-Scale, freight car decals for E-L are Rare at best. Northeast(now out of business) did have some freight car decals, but I don't know exactly which type for E-L.
 Maybe some decal MFG could be encouraged to do some N-Scale freight lettering for E-L. (Hint)
 I do know that there were at least 8 different cars done in grey/maroon in N.
Greg O.