(erielack) No 2 6-1-54

Since I'll be away for the next three days. This weeks consists come early.
:)

Rare consist of no 2.   Generally not shown in my paperwork.
- -----------

No 2      6-1-54   Tuesday.
Eng  819, 817
Cond: J P Quinman On Duty 7:56AM
Eng  : A . Caughlan On Duty 9:08 AM

NYC     7493   Express            Hoboken
DL&W  238     Mty                      "
NKP    342      Express               "
DL&W  2026   Mail                      "
   "       1804   RPO                     "
    "       324   Coach                    "
    "       321      "                        "
    "       247      "                         "
     "      246      "                         "
    "       301      "                         "
    "       304      "                          "
    "       466   Diner                      "
Pull      Popular Haven  Sleeper     "

12 Loads 1 Mty.

AR Stroudsburg 11:30 AM Dep 11:47AM
Damm.  No Passenger count.