(erielack) EL E-8 Lake Cities consist

n a message dated 4/27/2003 7:59:07 AM Mountain Standard Time,
squeaky_@_netsync.net writes:

> 2nd Question: What would be a typical consist for a Lake
> Cities train?  I am not modeling a specific year so the average will be
> good.    Thanks   Mike Dickinson ELHS #837

Is this EL Lake Cities or Erie Lake Cities?  Also, between what points
(leaving Hoboken to Binghamton, Leaving Chicago to Dayton, etc)?  All these
items changed the consist a bit.  A recent article in the ELHS Diamond
described how the sleepers worked, and which ones were assigned where.
There are numberous photos for say 1929 to 1960 on Erie trains to show what
went. The big change in EL years was 1963, 1966 and 1967. Also, what scale?
Howard Haines
ELHS #1447

End of EL List Daily V3 #904