Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:27:06 -0400
From: "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com>
Subject: (erielack) EL-related model (sort of! :)

New announcement from Atlas: HO scale Morristown & Erie RS1 #15 (in the =
EL-era paint scheme, too!). Perfect for your Morristown interchange!

http://www.atlasrr.com/highlights/TechnicalDrawings/rs-1%20M&E.gif =
<http://www.atlasrr.com/highlights/TechnicalDrawings/rs-1%20M&E.gif>=20

	- Paul

Paul R. Tupaczewski_______________________