RE: (erielack) Bradford Loco DL&W 2-8-0

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-04-23-03

DL__W_2-8-0_004.jpg (image/jpeg, 450416 bytes)
DL__W_2-8-0_002.jpg (image/jpeg, 494929 bytes)

Folks,

Since we=92re on the subject of Lackawanna motive power, I attached two
photographs of my model of a Lackawanna Consolidation.   I did this a
few years ago using the Spectrum Consolidation as the base.  The photo
where taken on Jimmy Harr=92s Bangor and Portland layout.  I am
currently
working on a modeling article on how to build this locomotive for the
Extra Board.  Unlike the Bradford 2-8-0, the Spectrum mechanism runs
great.

 Paul Cappelloni
ELHS 1731