(erielack) FW: Bradford Loco DL&W 2-8-0

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-04-22-03

Bradford_Loco_DLW_280.jpg (image/jpeg, 209851 bytes)

Folks,

Here's a photo listmember Bill Botkin took of his Bradford Locomotive
Works DL&W 2-8-0... His coments are below.

	- Paul

>Paul,
>
>I while back, someone on the list was asking about models of the DL&W
2-8-0. If you can recall, I have attached a photo of mine.  I
re-detailed and repainted and
>relettered it.  Mechanically it is rubbish and doubt I can ever make it
run.  Probably be a static display in the yard.