(erielack) Mt Pocono auto facility ops

Listers,

I'm working to include the Mt Pocono (PA) auto facility on my layout plan, and
am wondering about operations there.  I have room at Mt Pocono for a 6-foot
siding, which should hold about 10 auto racks (N scale).

Here is the track layout, as shown on the EL track charts:

<-- east              west -->

2 ----------------------------
                          /
1 ----------------------------
          \          /
           -----------------------| switch lead
                          /
         4 tracks --------

Tell me if this is how the "turn" from Scranton switched the 4 tracks:

1. Run eastbound on track 2
2. Cross to track 1 on the crossover shown
3. Pull into the siding
4. Run around the train on track 1
5. Pull the loaded cars back along the switch lead
6. Shove the loads into the facility tracks
7. Pull the empties from the facility and set on the siding
8. Couple up to the empties and head back to Scranton on track 1

Thanks in advance,

  Frank