RE: (erielack) LACKAWANNA

Schuyler,I don't know when they started but. I remember seeing hopper cars in the yard lined up next to Milton Avenue.(Solvay, New York) One after an other. LACKAWANNA..LACKAWANNA....LACKAWANNA it was a sight to see! It seemed like miles of them. They had coal and other products in them for the Solvay Process......Lance