(erielack) Decals for Renumbering DL&W and Erie E8s

List,
I have a few P2K E8s that I would like to renumber.  The Erie E8s only have the numbers on the
number boards while the DL&W E8s, in addition to the number boards, have large numbers on the
side of the loco.  What decal set(s) would be appropriate for the number boards and side
numbers?  Also, what would be the best method for removing the old numbers (for DL&W I'd only
have to change the last number - unless I want to make an 820) that won't involve repainting
(if there is one)?  Thanks.

Jonathan W. Liles
ELHS # 3158
NMRA # 125464