(erielack) EL stuff for sale

Paul's post got me off the dime on this . . .

I am looking to sell off a few items that are either duplicates, or don't
fit in my time period, which has become about 1950.  Most of these have
never been opened, not even to look at them first hand.

Atlas 1401-2 ACF 4650 Gray Cylindrical Covered Hopper - $20.00
Atlas ELHS special version Gray Cylindrical Covered Hopper - $20.00

Intermountain ELHS EL 50' PS-1 Double Door boxcar, assembled, number 67624 -
$23.00
Intermountain ELHS EL 50' PS-1 Double Door boxcar, assembled, number 67980 -
$23.00

$5.00 shipping on any one item, we'll figure it out if you take more than
one . . .

Schuyler Larrabee