Re: (erielack) DLW Phone Boxes

Dear Bob and Group,

I'm not familiar with the appearance of the DL&W phone boxes, but this
sounds like the "T in a circle" logo used by Boston's MBTA (a.k.a. "the
T").  I imagine there are ready-made decals of the logo available, since
MBTA operates commuter trains as well as buses and subways.

Cheers,
Alan <quahog at sprint.ca>
ELHS #3178