(erielack) New Subject - Photo's from Port Jervis - where did they go

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Now that some fring subjects are going around, I fugured I would provide a
question that is truely EL content.  InPort Jervis NY there used to be a
Krause Photo stor that closed suddenly a couple of years ago.  This store
had many old rail photos, mostly from the Port Jervis area and offered
prints for sale.  As I said the store closed suddenly.  Does anyone know ho
owned the originals?  Where did they go?  Hints where to find them?

Many of these photos were turn of the century, showing Port at it's Erie
finest.

I hope these photos are preserverd somewhere.  I also hope you fellow
listers know where they went.

Dennis