(erielack) OT for Morris County NJ subsrcibers

On the RAILROAD list I found a interesting sounding book: When the
Railroad Leaves Town: American Communities in the Age of Rail Line
Abandonment, Eastern United States by Joseph P. Schwieterman, 2001.  the
only library that has it in Morris County is Mt Olive that has it as a
Reference Book.

Has anyone been able to borrow it through the Morris county Library
System?  I have requested it on ILL from Denville.  Perhaps we can get
the County to buy it.

bob gillis