(erielack) Web Site Updates Corrections

Well I did it again!!!

Under web site updates:

Three unknown stations-  I put up the pictures from the last "mystery
stations" listing. This was wrong.

How did I find this out?  People started to email me about the the
names of the "mystery" stations and they looked familiar.  So I went and
looked and they were the same ones from last time.  Duhhh!

I have now corrected this ERROR on my part and I ask that you forgive me
and revisit the ROW page to see the new ones.  And because I didn't
include the URL last time, here it is now:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/ELmainpage/rowpage.htm

If you can now identify THESE unknown stations, please send us an
email and let us know.

Thanks.

- -Joe Jordan (Slightly senile)
http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/