RE: (erielack) DL&W FT Differentiation (Reprise)

Paul,
Thanks for the additional info.  I had forgotten (senior moment I guess) that the A-B-A
configuration used the 'short' B.  Since the area I'm modelling doesn't have a pusher district
in it, I guess I'll have to pass on getting this, unless the pushers were also used for through
freights from time to time (i.e., were they ever regeared)?

Jonathan W. Liles
ELHS # 3158
NMRA # 125464
http://railroad.jon-n-bevliles.com/Railroad_Index.html

                      "Paul
                      Cappelloni"              To:      <lilesj_@_squared.com>
                      <pcap.bprr_@_veriz         cc:
                      on.net>                  Subject: RE: (erielack) DL&W FT Differentiation (Reprise)

                      04/10/2003 01:30
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to pcap.bprr

Jonathan,

Do you have the information pertaining to the FT-B units and the FT
Short B (FT-SB) units?  The Stewart Hobbies FT A-B set will have the
long B units which only applies to the two unit FT sets on the
Lackawanna.  The three unit A-B-A sets had the short B units.  Also when
the FT where first delivered to the railroad the lettering on the grey
body was light imitation gold not maroon.

I just that you may find this interesting if you don't already have it.

Paul Cappelloni
ELHS #1731