RE: (erielack) DL&W FT Differentiation (Reprise)

I think that is the case. The new DL&W in Color Vol. 2 has on its rear cover a shot of units shoving a train over Dansville Hill, cab facing backwards.... I've also see shots of trains being shoved over Clarks Summit and same format - cabs facing back...

	- Paul