Re: (erielack) "Spanish" or "Mission" style tile roofs of the DL&W

Just to add some corroboration, the previous observations about DL&W tower roof
tiles are consistent with the tile I have from the Greendell tower:  red terra
cotta material with green glaze on the weather surfaces.

Regards,
Charles Schneider