From: "paul pavlock" <ppavlock_@_adelphia.net>
Subject: (erielack) Olean, New York

Greetings,  I am a "newbie"  I grew up across the street from the EL in
Olean, New York.  My youth is filled with recollections of sitting for
hours watching the trains go by and listening to them at night to put me
to sleep.  Passenger service was still available until I was about 4
(1961 or so)  My Grandmother would come from Salamanca to visit.  I
sadly watched them tear down the freighthouse in 1975 and again 10 or 15
years ago was shocked as they tore down the depot out of the spite of
some rich spoiled person.  My question to you all is where can I find
more about the Olean EL and pictures of it?  I recently decided to
awaken my long dormant train desires by getting into HO modeling.  I
have a few Erie and EL components and wonder if anyone has any ideas as
to were the best place to purchase more Erie and EL related train
merchandise.  Thanks for reading     Jeff